Help! Tide football FANS

<p>So if I load the I heart radio how do I find who is playing the game? I assume it’s am or is that even an option on the app?</p>

<p>^ [Alabama</a> Crimson Tide (Football) Radio Stations - Listen Online](<a href=“http://tunein.com/radio/stations/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-(Football)-Radio-Stations-a37488/]Alabama”>Stream Alabama Crimson Tide (Football) | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn)</p>

<p>Woo-hoo, the Western Kentucky game is going to be shown live on free tv here in Hawaii! Ok, ok, I know, but at least Rose808 will be excited. :)</p>

<p>Hey, you folks are willing to get up in the wee hours of the morning to share the love - roll tide!</p>

<p>I did the pizza and beverage thing at friends’ last game…am invited back anytime :P</p>

<p>I think this one is on ESPN. Again, almost signed up to bring the dreaded evil into the house but as I read the fine print was reminded why I didn’t want to do that! One of these desperate days, I’ll succumb.</p>

<p>Yeah, instead of pizza and beer during the game, it’s more like coffee and donuts, And if you want to try and find your kid holding up a sign on College Game Day, we’re up before dawn! Now that’s dedication… Roll Tide!!!</p>