Help with textbooks?

<p>So I am new to all this stuff and need a little help! I went online to look for which textbooks I will need. For CH 104 it has several books listed. One says required so obviously have to get that one but there are several others that say choose one next to the title. I just want to be clear about what that means! All of this is a little overwhelming! Thanks.</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I know this is confusing. Our first year we ordered too many books because we misunderstood that part.</p>

<p>Some of those choices may include books that are in other 'bundles". </p>

<p>for instance…these may be the choices…</p>

<p>1) bundle with book, workbook, and (I forget what they call that online thingy…lol)</p>

<p>2) bundle with book and workbook</p>

<p>3) book</p>

<p>4) that online thingy</p>

<p>5) binderless book (this is a print out of the pages that you put in a binder)</p>

<p>6) workbook</p>

<p>7) clicker</p>

<p>The various choices are because you may already have a book from a friend and only need the “other stuff”. If you have nothing, and you buy the big bundle, then you get everything - but not the clicker. </p>

<p>If you aren’t sure, feel free to call the SUPE store…they are used to dealing with this confusion. When we ordered too much, the Supe store called us at home to correct our order.(205) 348-6168 | (800) 825-6802</p>