Hope College?

<p>Here's some things that I found out about Hope College:</p>

<p>It is located in Holland, Michigan. Because of this, their nickname is the "Flying Dutchmen."</p>

<p>They have been recognized in the book "Colleges that change lives" as a "well kept secret in a status industry." I'm not quite sure what that means.</p>

<p>Hmm.. no one seems to like hope college.</p>

<p>I was watching "Home Improvement" today, and Tim was wearing a Hope College sweatshirt :). But, I don't know anything about it...</p>

<p>Interesting. Is Home Improvement supposed to be located in Michigan?</p>

<p>I applied.. I'm kind of hoping for the trustee scholarship:
SAT: 1470 (780m 690v)
Very involved.... missions trip to Guatemala this summer, senior class VP etc.</p>

<p>Ok random question, what episode was Tim wearing a Hope sweatshirt? I currently go to Hope and remember an episode where he wore one, but do you remember which it was? Thanks!</p>

<p>Ok random question, what episode was Tim wearing a Hope sweatshirt? I currently go to Hope and remember an episode where he wore one, but do you remember which it was? Thanks!</p>

<p>home improvment takes place in Michigan - I think great Detroit. Allen hails from there.</p>

<p>He is from Birmingham Michigan. We went to Western Michigan University. His given name is Tim Dick.I can understand why he changed it.</p>