How are my chances for Clemson University?

I go to a private catholic high school IN NC and it is a very rigorous school. I have an 3.25 gpa( showed an ENORMOUS upward trend junior year)

SAT: will be atleast be a 1500/2400, but what specific score should I be rangeing at?

Black
Female
Instate for SC/ parents are divorced( I live with my grandparents)
-Strong Essay+Letters of Rec.

VOLUNTEER SERVICE
Total of: 600 hrs: State mission trips and one in Jamaica

EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Varsity Women’s Basketball( 2 letters)

Junior varsity:Captain(2 years)

Crisis Assistance Club Volunteer

Spanish Club:Vice President

AWARDS/CERTIFICATES
1st honor roll: Junior Year

Recognized by the Knights of Columbus:Student of the Month

The President’s Volunteer Service Award: 187 hours in 365 days

LEADERSHIP:
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Catalyst Conference 2015 February 20- 22 2015 : Accepted to take part in this challenging & influential conference Junior

Classroom Representative for Class of 2016

Secretary for H.O.S.A. Club Health Occupations Students Of America September 2014- Present

Youth Group leader/Counselor

Please any advice on things I can do/should be doing. I am beyond stressed and saddened at my possible chances… I have tried my best to be a well rounded person, yet alone student

I’d say you have an okay chance as long as you show a continuing upward trend through senior year. So I wouldn’t apply early to Clemson. Your instate status might help.You should check out the Clemson Common Data Set to see what SAT scores you should be aiming for: http://www.clemson.edu/oirweb1/fb/factBook/CommonDataSet2013.pdf

I would recommend that you take the SAT or ACT soon so that you will have the opportunity to retake if scores are low. Clemson has been increasingly competitive over the past few years. ACT scores average around 28, SAT scores of at least 1200/1600. Unweighted GPAs in the mid to high 3s. The three things that hold the most weight for admission is class rank, GPA and test scores, ECs are weighted lower. Clemson also gives housing preferences based on WHEN you apply, not when you accept. Also, if you go to the Colleges and Universities forum on CC, there is a thread from people who were waitlisted. It may be helpful and give you some info about GPA and test scores that would be competitive for admission .

Also, what major are you thinking about. Engineering and nursing are very competitive programs to get into.