How many years of undergrad can I skip?

Basically, I am taking academic enrichment classes at my local community college and getting general credits accounted for. I am also taking multiple APs throughout my high school career. By the time I graduate, I’ll have enough credits to complete all of my General Education requirements for both years of community college, all of which are transferable to a UC. I am hoping to major in Biology or Chemistry in grad, and would rather focus on it for two years than balance it with General Ed for four.
Since I will have this many credits, will I be able to skip two years of school at a UC or is there a maximum amount of credits that a high school student can apply, even if they’re on a college transcript?

I think all of the CA public colleges limit students to 70 (semester) units - here’s the UC policy.

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/admission-requirements/transfer-requirements/preparing-to-transfer/transfer-credit.html

that’s a little over 2 years with a typical load - so you could probably earn a BA/BS in 2 additional years.

As a recent high school grad, you will be evaluated as a freshman applicant.

If i might ask, what’s the hurry?

Hello! Thank you so much for your help!
To answer your question, I am hoping to become a physician and I would like to minimize the amount of time I am spending in school for things that are not prerequisites for medical school. I’ll be applying to BSMD programs across the nation in addition to UCs, so if I do not get into a 6 year BSMD program, I would really like to complete undergrad and medical school in 6 years as well…
I also would like to minimize the amount of classes my parents have to pay for, as I know that UCs can get expensive even in-state, and I do not want them to suffer much debt for classes if I end up not getting a job. The community college classes for high school students are free. I also just really enjoy learning and I don’t want to waste away during the summers, especially if I’m not held accountable, so I actually want to take the classes. I just think that if I have the credits, why should I have to stay in university for that long?
I asked mainly because I was told that many colleges won’t accept that many credits from a high school student, but I wasn’t sure if that was accurate advice. I double checked which of my APs would transfer and how many credits I would get if I do well on the exams, excluding the ones I would be required to take for my major/which wouldn’t transfer. I would have around 67 semester credits total from AP under those circumstances without my community college credits, give or take a few credits I will end up getting from classes I retake to follow medical school requirement or from human error haha. I’ll end up waiving one year with my community college credits.

Getting into a BS/MD program is exceedingly difficult and requires, in part, stellar academics (eg very high grades and standard test scores), Acceptance into these programs is on par with Ivy League schools (<5%).

Understand that med school application process is a year long process meaning if you plan to go to med school after two years at a UC, you would need to submit a competitive application in the summer after your first year at a UC. This means that you would, in part, need a MCAT score. It would be best that you completed all premed reqs before taking MCAT which would be an interesting trick not only because as a premed you need 2 years of chem, you’ll need to pencil in perhaps two months prepping for MCAT. and don’t forget to pencil in 100 hours of time for ECs while at the UCs. ECs done in hs will be of little to no value to you on a med school application. Also, if offered, you would be required to attend interviews in your second UC year while trying to finish major reqs/graduate. And since most successful CA applicants attend med school OOS, you would have to find time to travel OOS.

In last cycle approx. 59% of those that applied failed to get even one acceptance to med school and that of those that got accepted, approx. half got an acceptance to only one med school. There’s a saying that getting into med school is a marathon, not a sprint. It’s best to apply one time with strongest possible application. I can understand the economics of graduating from college with as little debt as possible, but as to your UCs plan, what you’d really “like to do…” is not realistic. You need to rethink your 6 year plan UC plan. Good luck