How much does GPA matter at the Frost School of Music (UM)?

I am from Miami and am a current junior. I am wanting to apply as a double performance major - violin and viola. The problem is my gpa–by the time applications come around I’ll I’ll be in the 3.3-3.4 range. I haven’t taken the SAT yet but am aiming for a 1450-1500+ score. Will my gpa prevent me from getting in? I go to a difficult private high school in Miami and am currently taking AP English Lang and composition and an honors history class.

Here is some of my music info :
I play violin and viola and have been playing since the age of 5. I have been accepted to all-state orchestra every year since 8th grade and was chosen to play in the all-national honor ensembles symphony for 10th and 11th grade. I played with a youth symphony for 2 years and have done the “side-by-side” program with New World Symphony every year since 9th grade. Last summer i did a 7-week intensive music camp in the Adirondacks and the summer before i did a 4-week violin program at Indiana University Jacobs School of Music. I have gotten numerous superior ratings at “solo and ensemble”

The way I was told music school acceptances work when I auditioned at Miami a month ago was that the music professors make a list of their top players (from auditions) then sit down with admissions counselors and compare. As long as you are at the top of their list your GPA should not matter that much. A strong SAT would make you a better candidate though.