I have not sent my test scores in should I rush it?

<p>I think I may have missed the deadline significantly. Is it too late?</p>

<p>The deadline for most UCs was December 31… UC San Diego is January 31, I believe. </p>

<p>Send your scores right now and rush report them. Even then, it may be to late.</p>

<p>Some schools get their scores electronically, which means that rushing them merely slows down the process. I do know it tells you which schools download and which do not on the CB site, but I have no idea where.</p>

<p>I made sure to send to a UC which I applied to which had listed it was being sent as electronic with the rush checked to try and avoid any issues with actual mailing, hoping it gets sent out to the rest of their schools via their system. Should I call the admissions office tomorrow morning at this point or just see what happens from here?</p>

<p>I am not sure what you are saying slio… Rush means they will mail it by some overnight service. But electronic means they just download it, probably the next day. So, if you rush it, it will take longer.</p>

<p>On the confirmation page, it noted Davis as being an electronic delivery, whereas the other schools were mail. I had no clue if there was any lag time on this, so I designated two electronic deliveries as rush, I guess. Hopefully that doesn’t mean that they’ll send it in the mail, despite claiming it to be an electronic delivery.</p>

<p>if you paid extra for the rush, yes, that is exactly what they will do (at least that was the case a couple of years ago) rush is a mail process.</p>