If you haven't gotten an acceptance letter/email yet does that mean you're rejected?

<p>It seems that everyone’s already getting theirs & I haven’t yet. Does that mean I’m basically rejected from the school?</p>

<p>Not necessarily. What schools are you waiting on? I think most UC schools aren’t announcing until March 1 or later, and many CSU schools are the same.</p>

<p>Most UC’s don’t send notification until mid-late march. Only some have sent them so far, and I don’t think they send notification based on your decision.</p>

<p>The vast majority of my friends last year recieved thier acceptances to UCI AFTER mid march. (Some even as late as March 25) Don’t worry too much about it.</p>

<p>You will have to sign into each online status page if you applied to the UC System schools. UC Santa Cruz will post decisions on Mar. 15 and UC Santa Barbara is around Mar. 21. Did you get emails about setting up your passwords and all that? You will need to do that in order to see your decisions in March.</p>

<p>I’m just worried about now because a lot of people seem to be getting them right now! I’m hoping they didn’t change the system. But I don’t think I’ve signed up for Davis or Merced… if they have that online thing.</p>