I'm a guy who just got assigned to a female dorm????

<p>Ok, so long story short, I broke my ankle and wrist and a whole bunch of stuff came up so I decided not to join the corps the monday before FOW wednesday. So, I pull my corps housing and sign up for regular housing and request to be with a friend I met at Impact camp and also request a room close to ground level since stairs aren't the easiest thing for me right now.</p>

<p>Anyway, so I'm guessing they put me in Kiest (female only dorm, floor #4) because I think all the corps dorms have elevators. But my question is how is it going to work for me and my friend when that whole floor is female and the bathrooms are community? Do you think they will have a separate male bathroom for me and my friend or what?
Has anyone ever heard of guys being assigned to an all girl dorm or vice versa?</p>

<p>Not a problem I’d worry about, personally =)</p>

<p>In all seriousness, why not contact the dorm or student living? They’d be able to answer your question much better.</p>

<p>Sent from my LG-P925 using CC</p>

<p>nperry-</p>

<p>Give the Housing Assignments Office a call and see if they can’t get this straightened out for you: 888.451.3896.</p>

<p>Best,</p>

<p>Jon Kotinek
Associate Director
Honors and Undergraduate Research</p>

<p>Well it’s no big deal now cause they moved me to appelt.</p>