Is it weird to visit the campus twice?

<p>My parents are divorced and I went to visit the campus with my mom, we totally fell in love with it. I really want my Dad to see the campus the way my Mom did, so I was wondering if it is weird to officially visit the campus twice? Like tour, and everything. I don’t want to just go there and wander around campus and I definitely don’t mind officially visiting twice.</p>

<p>No, it’s not weird. We went to most of the schools on my D’s final list twice. She learned something different each visit.</p>

<p>Nope. Visited 4 times!! Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>No, not a problem for any reason…but I do know a few divorced families who have visited twice.</p>

<p>I don’t think it’s weird at all. In fact, my D and I visited last summer. Just the other day my DS was at a football camp at UAB, and D and I hopped into the car and drove to T-Town. This was just us walking around- no tour. She took pictures and as she walked said she could really see herself at Bama. Bama Bound was going on and it got her even more excited because she realized she would be in a BB session in about a year from now. </p>

<p>It would be nice to visit the HC, but Bama is her first choice by a mile- so it may not be necessary. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Thanks guys! </p>