Is it worth to give up a full ride from a state school, and go to Purdue?

<p>The state school I am talking about is University of Tennessee Knoxville, it is a well respective school within the state.
I was accepted into a undeclared major, so my question is, is it worth to go there if my major is still undecided?</p>

<p>Purdue is a top tier university, and it’s also a top ten engineering school, so it’s definitely worth to go there.</p>

<p>Depends on major, amount of financial aid Purdue is giving you. In these times, it is not smart to forking up extra money for Undergrad if you can be happy in either place and still be successful.</p>

<p>If you are planning to go to graduate school it doesn’t matter whhere you go as long as you maintain your grades. Might as well keep some money in your pocket.</p>

<p>Purdue is giving me 14500 grant/scholarship money/pell grant,
does it make any difference?
And thank you!</p>

<p>If your not going into Engineering, Business, anything in the College of Science, Flight Program, or Hospitality & Tourism Management program then don’t consider going to Purdue. Every other program is just average and you might as well go to Tennessee with the full-ride instead. Save your money and ask your parents for something else. Who knows maybe they might get you a car instead if they were going to pay for your college education.</p>

<p>take the full ride. the out-of-state tuition is not worth it if you’re still undecided, even with that grant, it won’t cover nearly all the expenses.</p>

<p>No. Graduate debt free.</p>