Is there no hope for non-honors students who intend to do STEM?

<p>Yep. It’s right after Memorial Day. </p>

<p>And would it be better then to go to a later date of Bama Bound? All I know so far is that our CC summer classes start some time after May.</p>

<p>We are also in California. DS is a sophmore. We were happy with his choice of Alabama because there are alternatives should he change his career path. DS took pre calc online before entering UA. I personally don’t think I could do well in an online math class but it works for some people and you can set your own schedule within parameters. We attended BB in July and then went on a family vacation from Alabama.<br>
You’ll figure it out… You’re way ahead of most college freshmen by being on this message board.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Note that UA will still consider you an entering freshman even though you attended another college before UA because it was during the summer between your high school graduation and enrolling at UA. </p>

<p>I know many non-honors students who are STEM majors. While they might take a semester or two longer to graduate due to co-ops and/or having to take extra classes, they generally do very well.</p>