Late,late admission

<p>I didn't get accepted to my reach schools. I was accepted to Fordham which my CC recommended, the only school I didn't visit. I always liked Hampshire but the lack of sports was a factor in not applying. Do you think if I called and had my CC advocate they might consider me at this late date?</p>

<p>I'm not sure what the rules are exactly, but Hampshire students are allowed to join activities at the other four schools (Smith, Mount Holyoke, Amherst, and UMass). This may apply to sports.</p>

<p>But I don't think they will consider you, even if you're highly qualified. You could try going to Fordham or a cheaper school for a year and apply to Hampshire as a transfer. There's also a possibility to apply for the spring term.</p>

<p>no varsity sports are school specific. the sports are secondary at this point. anyways, no harm in asking, I think I should have my cc call on my behalf, I assume they have relationships. I was wondering if anyone had undergone this experience. are you a current student?</p>