M10 Freakout Thread 2016

Thank you @Center and @minimalist good luck to you!

what time is middlesex sending decisions??? tonight you say???

i think im going to rip off the bandaid @Anonymousia i mean i waited so long already and i dont have much self restraint lol

@asdf789 I am applying as an 11th grader is this your first year applying to boarding schools? It’s my first time ever and I must say it is a great way to get your nerves going.

I applied to St Pauls, Exeter, and Andover. I’m an 11th grader so if I dont get into either of the 3, I still have the local public I attend. REALLY WANT TO GET IN THOUGH :frowning:

Ahhh its so close. Anyone else having a panic attack? #-o

@coolkb I have a friend who is applying to middlesex who says the portal releases decisions at 9am

@letterofink does eating constantly and pacing count?

I might be doing the same(: @Center

@usastudent101 Do you go to a public school currently? I go to this magnet all-girls school and I’m still trying to figure out whether or not to finish my last two years there or go to a boarding school. Well, I guess tomorrow will decide for me. :slight_smile:

I was freaking out yesterday and all day today. If I didn’t get the letters early today I wouldn’t have been able to sleep. What schools are you applying to by the way?

Back and ready to wait!

I am a little confused. It is not yet March 10th… why is everyone surprised they have not received a decision yet?

2 of Mine came early @london203

Some schools come out earlier I believe, but I’m not completely sure @london203

Which ones? @pirlotottiitaly

I am sure the majority do not come earlier than March 10th, perhaps later depending on the method of notification. So, for those waiting: just be patient. This will all be over when it is supposed to be over.

I was a bit confused too because mine come out tomorrow @london203

what schools are coming out at midnight?

We got fedex package from middlesex today but we live 20 miles from there