M10 Freakout Thread 2017

I also got into Putney but I don’t think I’m super interested. I guess we will see!

I just want to get into one more school: tomorrow is Milton Andover Hotchkiss Choate Middlesex

None of my schools have sent me anything yet

Omg killing it @nico.campbell
Thanks so much @doschicos

Same @MaxLMZ
I fee like I am the only one awake rn besides like two people

It’s only 11 in California :slight_smile:

Guessing Cate decisions will be in in 1h?

Im PUMPEDDD FOR M10

argh got waitlisted for Taft… whos up? Besides @NIco.campbell
Good luck… from WA state

@booksandfries Oh… man… movies. You’re lucky I came across your post…

1942’s Casablanca… hilarious…
Psycho, The Great Escape (1963, my all time favorite), The Rock, also a favorite (No, it’s not Dwayne Johnson, its the Rock as in Alcatraz) I could go on and on…

Ahahah thanks I’m excited to see all of these @gogroton2016
Who watches Quantico?
And today will be amazing whether we get in where we want to or not it’s the beginning and beginnings are always good. :slight_smile: :open_mouth:

@booksandfries which schools did you apply to?

@booksandfries the rock is on Netflix… great escape, psycho and Casablanca… well. lets just say that I don’t think blockbuster is open anymore…

@gogroton2016 , I’m up! :stuck_out_tongue: But I live in Taiwan, so it’s actually 3 PM for me… means that I’ll for sure be awake when I get my admission results at 7 PM…

@jkookie from WA… an ocean away… well good luck!

I’m going to tell everyone when I find out which ones I’ve gotten into. I want it to be a surprise!! You? :slight_smile: @gogroton2016

@booksandfries your basic boarding school’s… ya know… got WL for Taft though…

Anyone applying to Cate?

That’s fine, at least it’s not a rejection! My sister got WL and then she got in to a BS, so things can happen. :slight_smile:

Does anyone else feel like when they wake up some of your answers will be posted, but like you don’t want to go to sleep bc you know when you fall asleep you’ll wake up to something either amazing or devastating? Omg. :-SS