M10 Freakout Thread 2017

I vote yes to @atria

@Nico.campbell AHH!! Friend! Wishing you the best!!

Should I email Hotchkiss since the Waitlist reply form isn’t coming up for me?

@HhopefulFforSsuccess2021 Sending good vibes from Colorado!

My goodness you guys are making me blush :smiley:

I am full on grinning and my dad is so confused. He fully expected a repeat of last years: tears, Netflix, and ice cream reaction…

Nevermind, form received !

Got waitlisted at Exeter.

@atria you really deserve to be in at all of these schools. You should have told them to refer to this site for your leadership and community skills: you’re the best! B-)

^^I agree wholeheartedly :slight_smile:

No email from Exeter yet…

@HhopefulFforSsuccess2021 you’re not alone, haven’t received notice from Exeter either. I made a post asking why.

Lol
On my app:
EC’s : Spending excessive time on CC, demonstrating my “leadership and community skills”. You can get a multiple recommendations from a whole group of anonymous users :wink: :))

I am a bit disappointed with my wait list place at Exeter, but I guess that means that they saw something special to not flat out reject me. I’m keeping optimistic!

i got two decisions so far!

i was denied from Brooks, but i was accepted to Wilbraham and Monson! i’m still waiting on two other schools, (Williston being one of them), but i am so happy that i was accepted to WMA!!

How does Hotchkiss notify?

Yes Portsmouth Abbey
Waitlist Exeter
Yes Georgetown Prep
Still waiting on Choate And andover

I GOT IN AT MX WTF

4 rejections, Loomis Chaffee, Hotchkiss, Deerfield, and Taft. I got 1 wait list from St.Paul’s. I’m still impatiently waiting for Choate, Andover, Exeter, and Lawrenceville. So far it has only been disappointing news ~X(

@Atria That is Brilliant!! XD

@Atria is the finest student and person I have ever met in all my 89 years of College Confidential Consulting. I highly recommend her to any school as she will definitely impact it in the best ways. 13/10.

has anybody been accepted to Exeter or does that just not happen