M10 Freakout Thread 2017

@Atria We have gotten the same decisions! WL for Deerfield and Reject form Hotchkiss

I haven’t received an email from Exeter yet…

Thanks @sunnyschool and @nico.campbell … Working on keeping my head up… Still smiling :slight_smile:
Three schools left (Lawrenceville, Middlesex, and Choate)… It going to be a long couple of hours

And to every one read @SeattleDreamer 's post above. And then re-read :wink:

I got rejected from Exeter… I am so sad, you guys have no idea.

WL at hotchkiss

@Atria I’ve got middlesex and Choate left too!! You’re a great applicant and I’m sure you will do well in life no matter what

Hey!! @Atria don’t worry yet. don’t get upset. there is still time, and waitlist are called "wait"lists for a reason!! :slight_smile: u could get in!!
nice job @nico.campbell
good job to everyone with an acceptance waitlist or rejection: everyone worked the same.

@HhopefulFforSsuccess2021 Same. Stay positive for the Exeter email!

Still no word from Exeter! :confused:

@Atria Your character here on CC has made you a greatly supportive figure to many, including myself. Thank you for all your help. Bless your soul.

@applyer1
Chin up.
This is my second time and its not looking so good. Yea its going to sting and you will feel disappointed, but it will pass. Don’t let M10 get you down.

I just have a waitlist from SPS so far, still waiting in Lawrenceville and Andover…trying to be optimistic!! Everyone that has acceptances, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Uh…I am having trouble getting to the waitist reply form for hotchkiss…

@Atria :slight_smile: 9 more hours! Going to school with such frazzled nerves

@applyer1 I’m so sorry. Try to remain positive; boarding school isn’t everything. I know that after picturing it in your head for so long, it seems impossible to go to LPS or whatever, but I know you will get through it! I know you’ll have a great high school experience no matter what.

@spacebunsweetie I’m terrified for MX and Choate and Andover

I think we should all agree to be a comforting community like we are right now from now on bc some of us won’t get into our first choice and some of us will. No insensitivy goes unnoticed. :wink:

Shout out to any AO lurking on this thread: we highly recommend @Atria for admission to your school!!!
Atria is a true leader, besides being exceptional in everything else!! We vote “yes” for Atria!!

@nico.cambell at least you got into Berkshire that was my top choice

^^ Agree! She is compassionate and empathetic and a natural leader amongst her peers, and even the parents on thie board.