March Notification - VT COE

Does anyone know of anyone that got accepted into engineering during the March 2016 release as their first choice major? I know of someone who applied this year put down Engineering as their first and business as their second choice.

it happens each year, just remember the average person is not on college confidential.

This is what you should know….If you don’t get into Virginia Tech engineering but you want to be a Hokie, do whatever it takes to get into physics. They are not a second choice option but it is the closest major to get most of the classes you need to do an internal transfer/add to engineering. Most of the students that came in with my daughter that still wanted engineering kept physics as a double major. The advising is the best on the campus and they go above and beyond for their students. The department wants the students to succeed. Diane the advising legend has helped students with situations other than academics. The students love her and she loves the students. Every parent should want their son or daughter to have a “Diane” in their life at a large university. The students say she loves diamonds but that is because she is a diamond. I am so glad that my daughter did not initially get into engineering because she would have never met Diane.