Marymount University

Anyone applied or attending Marymount University? I am applying for the spring 2019 semester into the nursing program. What are y’all credentials etc.? I’m scared I wont get into the nursing program! :((

Apply to multiple colleges - some reaches, some matches and some safeties. Also, try to get nursing applications in as early as reasonable, because classes fill up. Read the fine print - some colleges will require a student to put down a deposit in December to hold their spot in the nursing program.

Marymount requires a 2.0 for their nursing school but I have a 2.7. This sadly is my last chance of a nursing school that I feel like i might have a chance. I scored a 64.7 on my teas exam and they dont have a set score for that. So, I literally have no idea if I even have a chance of acceptance

I assume you are currently in college and looking to transfer? I’d also apply to a few other nursing programs that are friendly to transfers. In PA, you might look at Misericordia, Alvernia, La Salle and Jefferson U.

Yes I am. I currently live in Maryland and I was kind of planning to commute. But, thank you so much! I’ll definitely look into those schools. But, do you know anything about Marymount University?

Yes I am. I currently live in Maryland and I was planning to commute. But, thank you so much!! I’ll definitely look into those schools right now. Do you know about Marymount University though?

No, I mainly looked at PA colleges for my daughter.

I think a couple branch campuses of U.Md. offer nursing in the last 2 years, and probably encourage transfers.