Metropolitan Museum of Art high school summer internship

@Aosalami
Congrats!

Thank you so much :x

Anyone going to Teens Take The Met this Friday?

Anyone going to Teens Take The Met this Friday?

I was but I canā€™t because of my band concert @coconut33

Does anyone know when the family reception will take place?

Iā€™m not so sure, although they do have a standard date on their website. However, my guess is that it is subject to change. Hopefully they will email accepted applicants by the end of this week about upcoming dates.

Thank You

Anyone go last night?

Hey, I applied for the upcmoning summer internship, and I was on this thread looking for info and I noticed u got in. I just wanted to ask what your application was like that you think got in got compared to othersā€¦ Iā€™m just wondering what my chances areā€¦ thanks

hi i also applied for this upcoming summer and iā€™m curious about the interview questions (if i get to that stage) and what to expect. if anyone could reply it would be great!

Has anyone gotten a reply yet for summer 2019?

I got an email at 5:10 pm that states ā€œThank you for submitting your application for the Summer 2019 Internship Program. We are still reviewing applications, as we received a record number of applications for this summer. We will be sending out notifications about your next step in the process by the end of April.ā€

Same, I just got that! My heart rate sped up so fast when I saw I got the email, and then I was really disappointed. Ugh. Now we have to wait another few weeks.

really crushed my spring break :confused:

yeah ikr. I thought I could finally just be relieved knowing whether I got in or not. And the fact that this year saw a ā€œrecord number of applicationsā€ā€¦oof. Now I feel even less confident

If anyone who has done this internship in the past sees then, is there a way you can contact me privately? Idk if Iā€™m advancing to the interview stage but Iā€™m just curious about my chances and what that would be like and stuff. Idk how to PM (I donā€™t think I can since Iā€™m a new member?) but yeah that would be great, thanks!

Would do you think theyā€™re looking for interns? Like how do the decide?

I saw something written by one of the people who does it that theyā€™re looking for teens who are passionate (not necessarily about art even, just about something) and have unique ideas- idk if that actually gives any information, I kind of want to know the answer to your question too since I also applied but itā€™s something

anyone get anything?