Midnight Madness - Hoops

<p>Does anyone know when Midnight Madness is for Bama Hoops and whether it is open to the students? Should be a big year for Tide Hoops with many experts predicting a top 20 team.</p>

<p>Bama’s supposed to be good this year? I’m a huge college basketball fan, but I wasn’t expecting a great team since Bama’s not what you’d call a basketball school…</p>

<p>Tommy…Bama hired a new Basketball coach a couple of years ago, Anthony Grant, and he’s turning things around for Bama Basketball. Last year was pretty exciting.</p>

<p>T-town and the school will really benefit if Bama continues to improve in Basketball.</p>

<p>That would be great… with the exception of Kentucky (and Florida in recent years), I didn’t think SEC schools put any emphasis on their basketball programs.</p>

<p>Dick Vitale identifies Alabama as one of six teams to watch for and that “they have Sweet 16 material coming back.”</p>

<p>[Dick</a> Vitale identifies six NCAA basketball teams to keep an eye on - ESPN](<a href=“American swimmer Katie Ledecky open to 2028 L.A. Olympics - ESPN”>Dick Vitale identifies six NCAA basketball teams to keep an eye on - ESPN)</p>

<p>It appears that Midnight Madness is technically this Friday at Midnight. However, I do not see any plans for the Tide. At some schools, they pack the arena at Midnight and it is a huge event. With the football team on the road, this would be the perfect opportunity to do something special.</p>

<p>How do we get just 15% of the people who come to B-D on Saturday’s to fill the Coleman on Friday at Midnight? This is a very deserving team coached by a very deserving man. Bring Midnight Madness to Tuscaloosa! How do we make this happen?</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Crimsontide Basketball](<a href=“crimsontidehoops.com”>Crimsontidehoops.com)</p>

<p>For those of you attending the Nov University Days there is a home BB game Nov 11th</p>