My chances so far? On the right track?

<p>Hey everyone! I’m currently a sophomore in HS on the east coast, but I’m planning on/considering graduating early. My stats so far are:</p>

<p>Freshman year:
Geometry Honors
English 9 Honors
Government Honors
Algebra Based Physics Honors
Foundations of Technology
Gym/Health
Piano I
French II</p>

<p>Sophomore year:
Modern World History Honors
Journalism I
Algebra II Honors
English 10 Honors
Biology Honors
French III
Publications I
Pre-Calculus w/ Trigonometry </p>

<p>And next year, which would be my junior/senior year I will be taking:
English 11 Honors
AP US History
AP Calculus A
AP Calculus B
Chemistry Honors
AP Language & Composition
Journalism II
AP Government/Politics</p>

<p>I did Model UN last year as an extra curricular and won honorable mention for my position paper. This year I did Open Studio (Art) as an extra curricular, and I have over 100 hours of community service, and this year I was News Editor of the newspaper last semester and am currently on the yearbook.</p>

<p>Next year I hope to be in the National Music Honor Society, National French Honor Society, and National Social Studies Honor Society, and also other extra curriculars. </p>

<p>Do you think that with these classes & ECs that I would be able to be admitted? </p>

<p>Also, on a side note, if I got admitted, I would try to defer admission for one year so I would have a gap year between high school & college taking the place of my senior year to work, intern, or volunteer abroad. </p>

<p>Would that be possible at this school?</p>

<p>Oh and I am taking the SATs next month for the first time so I don’t have those scores yet, but I have a 4.0 unweighted GPA so far.</p>

<p>Yes, you’ll be admitted and most likely given the best merit scholarship they offer.</p>

<p>As long as you have a high GPA, you’ll be a sure admit(: UA has a really high acceptance rate xP</p>

<p>Deferring information -

</p>

<p>Scholarship information [url=<a href=“https://financialaid.arizona.edu/node/305]here[/url”>FAQ - How do I submit my FNA to OSFA? | Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid]here[/url</a>]. I believe you’ll qualify for the Arizona Excellence Award.</p>