National Signing Day 2013

<p>Per Sports Illustrated live: “Alabama Reigns Supreme”</p>

<p>Several recruits have jumped ship from their verbal commits to join The Tide.</p>

<p>Even a local recruit here in Big D ditched A&M to head to Ole Miss. Saying, “it did not feel right”. Boy, ya got that right! </p>

<p>The big winners today were Ole Miss, UCLA and The Crimson Tide.</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE ROLL</p>

<h1>1 in recruiting – of course :)</h1>

<p>I feel for Arkansas. They have a player that verbally committed whose mother “stole” his signing papers and refuses to sign. OUCH! He is in Florida and mama wants him to stay close to home and attend Miami. I’m thinking I know why the poor kid wants to get so far away from home. </p>

<p>D has a classmate that was offered a football scholarship from Bama. Has yet to decide if that is where he wants to go. Told her to go up to him tomorrow and slap him hard and knock some sense into his head.</p>

<p>Roll Tide for signing day. What is happening at Ole Miss that they were able to snag some big recruits this year?</p>

<p>I have no knowledge of Hugh Freeze (beyond the fact he was Michael Oher’s high school coach) or his recruiting abilities, but it had to help that Robert Nkemdiche’s brother was there. I’d guess getting the #1 prospect in the country helps you to attract other top prospects. Their recruiting success should make the Ole Miss/Bama games exciting in the next few years.</p>