Need opinions on purdue

I’m a psych major in community college and I’m looking at DePaul, Marquette, Purdue, and Loyola. There are things I like and dislike about all 4 schools so please share your opinions with me! Academics, social life, anything!!

My daughter is absolutely loving Purdue. She’s in the COE so I can’t speak to the academics for a psych major but there is a ton to do on campus and a club for every possible interest. It’s a very vibrant campus!

Do you have any specific concerns?

My daughter also loves Purdue, but is also in Engineering (Sophomore). Great campus, food, learning support, gym, clubs, etc.

I’m currently a psychology major at Purdue and I love it! I’m a little biased but Purdue is honestly a place I consider to be my home. Everyone around here is super friendly and helpful, there’s a lot to get involved in on campus (no matter what your interests are), and there are a lot of support and resources offered to students here. Our psychology program is great here too! We have a lot of really interesting classes, helpful advisers, and there are so many opportunities to get involved in researchers with psych professors (which looks great on a resume)! Let me know if you have any specific questions about Purdue and/or our psych program :slight_smile: