needing transfer advice! EE transfer possibly to university of illinois at chicago(UIC) from UH

Currently I am attending the university of houston electrical engineering undergraduate program and for starters the program here is probably one of the most rigorous program in texas. As far as electrical engineering is concerned, the graduating rate is approximately 14%!! The ranking is not very high and the very difficult program is making me want to try a higher ranking school that may not be as ridiculously difficult. And the majority of the people that graduate have a gpa for 2.9-3.2. I am currently doing much much better than the people around me with a 3.6, but thats only with all the education courses without the core ee courses which i have yet to take.

How is the university of Illinois at chicago electrical engineering program? From what I could see it is above UH significantly in terms of engineering schools ranking. Any idea of the graduation rate? How hard is the program if I were to integrate a computer engineering minor AKA ECE? or a computer science minor aka EECS vs just a electrical engineering EE?