Non student Football tickets

<p>The 2014 Chic Filet game in Atlanta is on August 30th between WVU and Alabama. My son graduates from WVU next month and D starts at Alabama this fall and we’d like to attend this game. I see tickets are being sold online from places like Seatgeek but very expensive, cheapest are around $140. Is that normal? Can these tickets be bought cheaper through the University and are they being sold that way yet? We went to the Gator bowl a few years ago and didn’t pay that much.</p>

<p>Last year’s game was not a sell-out…it was easy to find tickets. Not cheap though! You could chance buying a set outside the gate right before kickoff. Be sure to make hotel reservations well in advance. Atlanta is a big convention city…I never go there without reservations (did that once - not again!).
Keep checking rolltide.com…tickets should go on sale at the beginning or middle of summer.</p>

<p>We bought 5 tickets together through Va Tech last year and had mostly Bama fans around us - substantial discount</p>