Northeastern Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

see the URL above. it says "PreDecsion ". We’re trying to figure out if that is some kinda indication or not

I’m located in New England and I got the “PreDecision” URL when I logged in.

My daughter has the portal URL bookmarked from back in November - and it always had “PreDecision.asp” at the end

What do you mean? What does it say?

When I logged into my portal, it looked like it usually would. I don’t know if the “PreDecision” URL was always there as I never looked, but from the indication above, it probably has always been there and doesn’t mean anything.

ohhhh okok

some people on ZeeMee have gotten their decisions. It’s definitely today

1 Like

I just got in!

15 Likes

Congrats!! Where are you located?

1 Like

Congratulations!!

got into NU Bound
(from boston area, btw)

4 Likes

Waiting fr DS to come home to check his portal.So, not everyone got their decision yet ?

Congratulations!!! Nothing has changed on my daughter’s portal yet, we are in the South East.

1 Like

Decisions come out in waves. New England first then hourly in other regions.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I posted this earlier, but Im a first year at Northeastern, and Id be happy to answer any questions about the school, admissions, whatever I can help with.

Good luck all!

1 Like

Please read this thread:
RD Decision Day and What to Expect - Colleges and Universities A-Z / Northeastern University - College Confidential Forums

1 Like

Thank you – this is so unnerving! I think last time (she was deferred) my daughter was one of the last groups to find out.

New England.I was deferred EA and got into Honors Engineering with merit.

14 Likes

This is great news! A huge congratulations!!! Gives hope to the deferred kids, but we are not holding our breath. Will you be attending, or still waiting on others?

2 Likes

Congratulations and good luck to you all!!!