Northeastern transfer 2023

I also applied to BU and I know people called and explained they needed to put a deposit down elsewhere and maybe got on a priority list. I do not know if they have that for northeastern but could be worth calling and see if they would offer something like that. I also think you can get an extension on your deposit elsewhere if you explain you are waiting for more schools to come out.

congrats. what major are u?

im media arts but animation rn is spooky so im probably going to switch to studio art - i got it yesterday but honestly was gobsmacked how early it was

as far as i know theyve just started sending things out so hopefully theyre much more responsive in the next few days

Around what time during the day did you receive it? Morning, afternoon?

like about 6pm

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. One last question- did your checklist or withdraw application button disappear before hearing? Thanks in advance

1 Like

did they send you an email or did you just check?

Another decision free day :disappointed:

well the menu did change - the only checklist that remains is the financial aid one so kinda? also yeah it was in email form

i hope you guys hear back soon because theyve been eerily quiet

WAIIITTT i dont even see a financial aid checklist on my portal

1 Like

its where they asked for the W2’s and such

yeah i know but like… i dont have anything that says anything about financial aid on my portal

can anyone keep me updated if results come out?

Nothing yet for me. Transferring as an Freshman. Accounting Major.

odds are we dont hear anything until at least next tuesday

What makes you say next tuesday?

idk lol. No shot they release it this weekend and Tuesday is the next business day. tbh I would not be shocked if we all heard back June 15

it may be that the financial aid one rolls up when the decision comes through

no decision today :slightly_smiling_face:

Same :pensive: