Northeastern University 2019 EA

@BrooklynRye That’s true!

There is apparently an email sent to counselors that today decisions come out

Who thinks 3:30?

The email says from the beginning of late afternoon to evening

3:30, nothing in NY

nothing at 3:30

Im in a group chat with NU applicants and one of their counselors from school sent them the email. They showed us in a screenshot.

@letsgogiants by 4 do you mean 4 Eastern time or Pacific time?

I heard from a group chat

Nothing in CT as of 3:34

Nothing in GA as of 3:35

Yea first the person “said” and then they showed me the proof

That first post was me before seeing the official email

Whenever decisions come out they come out in waves about an hour apart. So if you are outside New England you will not hear in the first wave.

Ha ha ha @BrooklynRye . My D has appointed me to check the portals when she is busy in school. I started checking here first because it is easy to find out when the announcements are coming out for every college. The people here are very helpful to a tech novice mom so far with all my basic navigation questions. But I feel so anxious already, I can understand the nervousness of teens before any results are announced. With 50+ years of life experience all I can say to everyone is - You will do well in life if you keep working hard no matter where you go. Good luck everyone!

The sources behind that counselor reminds me of this source (at :25) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLWGDxGh2G4

MODERATOR’S NOTE:
The speculations about “I heard…” "someone told me…"etc bring to mind a quote from SpongeBob, “Why, once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy’s cousin…”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEVaXyu0lWc

The decisions will be released when the decisions are released. Anything not posted on the admissions website, in an email from admissions, etc., is just reading the tea leaves. Please refrain from asking for proof.

To put things in perspective, I am told that in the olden days before the magma cooled and while dinosaurs roamed the earth, kids had to wait by a thing called a mailbox until a person dressed in blue walked up at an unspecified date and time with an envelope containing their decisions. :slight_smile: Patience is a virtue. I wish you all luck.

Good Luck!

ugh ik that decisions will come out when they do but i just wish that NEU would tell us when. what harm comes from telling us lol oh well

They unpinned a tweet i’m pretty sure congratulated the ED kids. Looks promising but like @skieurope said, nothing is certain until something official is said