Northeastern University 2019 RD

@PengsPhils @TomSrOfBoston I’ve heard that there is a correlation between getting deferred EA and accepted into NU.in. How true is this? Also, does the amount of EA NU.in offers seem abnormal this year? Do you think less RD NU.in offers will be given this year because of the large amount of EA NU.in offers?

it’s getting closer to 3…good luck everyone! let’s hope they come out today

also i was deferred from EA and when I got that decision in January, the email came at 4:05! which means that decisions most likely came out between 3-4 :slight_smile:

EA and ED rounds all came out at 4pm starting in MA so I wouldn’t get too excited about 3pm.

My decision might be released while I’m in the middle of my Italian Honor Society induction ceremony…

This is going to be interesting.

ED II came out on the same day in 2019 and 2018 so who knows hopefully only EA got delayed. crossing my fingers for RD today!!

Do students who are accepted RD get a phone call also with their decision? I saw something about it posted in this year’s (Jan 2019) EA thread, but nothing in last year’s (March 2018) RD thread…

Any emails? I’m from Florida I probably won’t hear untill later

@St678557

Not true.

Nothing here in Massachusetts right now! Probably at 4 but figured I would check anyways

@college0720 Ok!!

i’m kinda tempted to call and ask if they have an estimated notification date, but i feel like they’ll just say before april 1st

you could always try!

if we dont get anything by like 7 tonight, ill ask (i’m in MD btw)

They will say by April 1st or March 31st.

Really hoping for today!! I don’t even care if I get rejected, the wait is just killing me.

I called yesterday and they said before April 1. Just a standard answer

9 minutes till we find out…

I’m so impatient omg ! It’s crazy ?

sameee i’m sitting here in spanish class just counting down the seconds