Northeastern University 2020 EA

Hoping it’s today as well!!! Good luck to everyone! Keep us posted if you hear anything… gonna be a long day I think.

I haven’t submitted some documents regarding my non custodial parent in the IDOC… they say missing financial documents doesn’t affect admissions, so I won’t be deferred, right?

If you’re missing financial aid docs it will not impact the admissions decision waiting for you, it will, however, postpone the time at which you receive your financial aid package. I wouldn’t worry about getting those in right this second, but if you want to put a deposit down as soon as possible, I would work on getting the rest of the docs uploaded so you don’t have to wait forever until you can commit

Hey! I’m a behavioral neuroscience applicant for Northeastern’s 2024 class, and I heard decisions are coming out today, so I thought I’d come drop a comment. I have a 790 on the SAT Math and a 750 EBRW. My GPA is a 95.6 on a 100-pt weighted scale. I’ve taken multiple AP/IB classes. I’m the President if my school’s Mock Trial club and the French Club, and I am the public relations manager for our theatre club. I hope to pursue a STEM career but also spend time studying the arts. Best of luck to all that receive a decision today… if they actually come out today lol.

They stated it won’t. If they have contacted you for the document(s) recently, I would take it a good sign. If they haven’t contacted you directly, I would take it as the other way.

So… what’s the verdict? Do we think it’s coming out today?

i heard it through the grapevine that it will be out soon. I don’t know the definition of “soon”. Feb 1 is only 8 business days away :smile:

They have contacted me for them :slight_smile:

No one knows when decisions will come out. Today is probable based on past years. In any event they would not come out until 4 PM Eastern time and they will be released in batches geographically.

Please read the first post in this thread from PengsPhils.

"Release Times

Waves are released hourly on the hour, loosely by geography. Here are some estimated time ranges:

New England: 4-6PM EST
NY: 5-6PM EST
PA, NJ, MD, VA: 6-8PM EST
Southern States: 7-9PM EST
Midwest: 6-9PM EST
West Coast: 8-10PM EST
International: Varies"

Do the social media posts come out at 4pm EST

Yes, no advance notice.

Rdy for rejection lol

Big mood

The Northeastern admissions instagram is responding to comments saying “EA decisions will be out by Feb 1”.

On the top side bar did it always say fall freshman?

Mines always said Fall Freshman at the top.

I looked at their posts from last year and they did the same thing a few days beforehand when people asked.

48 more minutes. Maybe. Or 24 hours, 48 minutes. Or 6-8 days and 48 minutes.

Who’s wearing out the mouse clicker refreshing the Instagram page?

what are the odds it’s today?

Good to great, better than all other remaining days, but not 100% certain.