GOING CRAZY!!! Won’t load… :frowning:

Decision: Accepted
SAT/ACT: 1510/34
GPA: 3.8UW
State/Country: UK
Major: Econ and Business
Did you apply for FA?: No

@mfmtb01

They just announced on NU Admissions Twitter that they are having technical difficulties and please check back. They have said nothing about announcing in waves this year.

From VA. Just got in and the decision has not been loaded yet. You the must be loading/releasing in waves.

Accepted to NUin (thought she didn’t check that box)
SAT: 1390
State: MA
Merit: none

Deferred. SAT 1510. Visited once and called Admissions Office a couple of times to show the interest.

Decision: Deferred :frowning:
SAT/ACT: 1550 (800 Math)
Subject Tests: 800 Math 2, 800 Chemistry
GPA: 3.73 UW/ 4.28 W I think
State/Country: MA
Major: Computer Science
Merit: idk man

Varsity Tennis for 3 Years, lots of stem ec’s
Kinda expecting a defer though since they do it to a lot of people

@doloresst
Congratulations, NUin is a great program! You can be accepted to NUin even if you do not check that box. They may have thought she was a good match.

Portal seems to be down here in Texas! Hoping it comes back soon.

I got in from RI but it says I am missing a financial aid document. Is this why I got no merit, or would I have gotten that in my letter? Thanks

@Miggyd77 Merit aid is announced with acceptance in a separate tab. Missing documents only affect need based aid.

Decision: Accepted
42 IB Predicted Points
GPA: 3.95UW
State/Country: Dubai, U.A.E
Major: Philosophy Politics Economics

@mrglubglub i didn’t tour campus or call the admissions office, so i understand why they wouldn’t think i was that interested in the school. would visiting campus before regular decision notifications help my chances of being accepted later?

DS20:

Decision: Deferred
ACT: 35
GPA: 3.98w
Major: international relations
Did you apply for FA?: Yes

Nothing yet-- in California

Just got accepted in NY - estimates are about right it seems, but it might just be that the page just happened to load just now

Sorry, I meant: accepted to NUin with 1360 SAT

Decision: Deferred
SAT/ACT: 1450 (660ERW/790M)
GPA: 102.35/100 W
Major: Engineering Undecided
Did you apply for FA?: Yes

Son Deferred (as expected his 5th deferral in a row)
SAT: 1460
GPA: UW 3.75, W 4.05
Major: Theatre
Financial Aid: Yes

Starting to think FA has something to do with this as these are need aware schools.

@luciawesemann I think so. We are in same boat - identical stats, didn’t get to travel there, and only contact was college rep visit at HS. But it’s actually a top contender. We are expecting deferral (on west coast so won’t hear for a few more hours). We are already planning Letter of Continued Interest and trip this Feb or Mar. Maybe @PengsPhils has more insight on best ways to show interest after high stats deferral?