Northeastern University 2020 EA

i don’t believe they said it in the past i think people are just using statistics

Decision: deferred
Gpa: 3.9 unweighted not sure my weighted
7 ap classes, mostly honors besides that
Two paid jobs, leader positions, tutored others and played volleyball
SAT: 1320 (my weak spot)
Financial aid: yes
asked I not be admitted through nu in
State: NY
Major: pharmacy

Decision:Deferred
SAT/ACT: 1410
GPA: 4.0
State/Country: NY
Major: Civil Engineering
Did you apply for FA?: Yes

Ugh!

Yes any tips on showing further interest? Besides deferral letter (LOCI) We visited the campus and he is a double legacy. I know that legacy isn’t factored, but it should indicate interest on some level. We also submitted additional essay and auditions.

Decision: Accepted (yay!)
GPA: 4.5 weighted
SAT: 1510
8 APs, working a paid job all 4 years, other extracurriculars

Decision: Accepted!!
SAT/ACT: 1500
GPA: 4.99 (Weighted)
Major: Communication Studies and Media and Screen Studies

I can’t believe it!!! I’m so excited! (still waiting for financial aid/merit info to load though)

Hi! Does anyone know where a status update would be seen/located on the portal? Wondering for when I check later, thanks!

Decision: Accepted to N.U.in program
SAT/ACT: 32
GPA: 96.4 weighted
Major: Business/Accounting

Didn’t show interest, so I’m sort of surprised.

From New York and the portal is still down for me :frowning:

Portal down in FL as well

@Charlie2772
Legacy is not considered at all at Northeastern. I would think of why Northeastern is fit for you personally and then after a week or two send a LOCI emphasizing that and anything of substance that is new. Lots get deferred this round. Good luck!!

I’m from NJ and the portal is still down for me too

portal down in MA

portal still down in MD

Portal is still down for me in NY

I actually got into the portal and I’m from Maryland… but there was no update:/

HTTP Error 503 when I try to get on

If your decision has been posted you should see it immediately when you log in - it replaced the main page for me.

portal is down temporarily but they said on twitter they are working to fix it asap

Decision: Deferred
SAT/ACT: 1440
GPA: 3.7 UW (Lots of honors & AP classes; competitive private school; school does not weight)
State/Country: CT
Major: Computer Science

I honestly am livid, and frustrated, and anxious, and sad. I had been in contact with my admissions officer for the past two months updating her with new information about projects I’ve been working on. I sent her an image gallery of art I made for clients, websites I’ve built and am in the process of building (one with a relatively large corporation), provided updates on my website I run for my school, and offered to provide her with a copy of a book that I illustrated that is being released later this month (with my name on the cover).

I recognize my GPA being lower than others, but it’s principally caused by a poor math grade last year, which I attempted to remedy by scoring an 800 on the Math 2 exam, but welp, it’s on paper and forever apart of my quantitative identity.

Slowly beginning to feel hopeless in college admissions and sentient of the fact that colleges soley care about stats and that’s about it.