Northeastern University 2021 EA

decision: deferred
SAT: test optional
GPA: 3.88 weighted 3.49 UW
State: DC/MD (divorced parents)
Major: English & Criminal Justice

1 Like

west coast is prob next

I was deferred, I’m actually happy with that decision because I was expected rejection

3 Likes

nope

that’s a vibe

1 Like

what were your stats?

1 Like

anyone in MD that it hasn’t come out for? mine is just the normal page no update

1 Like

My confidence is at an all time low

1 Like

does anyone know if they only release on the hour? or any chance for more coming out this hour?

1 Like

rejected in DC; it was expected tho. Congrats to everybody who got in!!

1 Like

I don’t even know one single person that has gotten rejected so far

deferred
gpa 4.86/4 (W) 3.86 (uw)
Test optional
FL
Good EC’s

You will after I get mine

My 2nd year son was accepted to NUin Fall 2019. His time in Ireland was the time of his life. It is a unique experience that only a small percentage of students will ever have the opportunity. Indeed, it takes a special student to be able to move out of their family home to another country, but I honestly believe you are chosen for that reason. They saw something in your application they believe will allow you to succeed in a program like that. They wouldn’t take the chance of admitting you into the program if they didn’t think you’d be successful! Good luck and congratulations on being admitted!

3 Likes

Anyone in Wisconsin get their decision?

Not convinced it goes by region. In NJ, seen a few others with replies but still nothing for us

1 Like

The scholarship is only for Finalists. Read the website. If you become finalist and designate Northeastern as your first choice by a certain date the aid will be adjusted to the NMF scholarship which maxes at $35,000/year. They do not stack.

Otherwise you cannot appeal a merit award.

omg i got in

5 Likes

Did he submit anything after being deferred?

congrats! where are u from