Northeastern University 2021 EA

This is literally torturing. I don’t understand why they can’t tell us the exact date and time

7 Likes

Yes!

Me too. I wish I had my apple watch on to tell yalls how fast my heart has been beating leading up to these potential release times… Im guessing at least 130bpm

did y’all see the main northeastern IG? it was a part of a student takeover (advertising a club I think … unrelated to admissions) but the girl was like “see you at 7:30!” and I so desperately want to believe that’s also a hint for decision release haha

1 Like

Everyone should just watch a 20 minute episode of something then come back and check

1 Like

Lol unfortunately that is for a CUP thing

1 Like

Jeopardy is on rn! It ends at 7:30PM EST lol.

3 Likes

It’s midnight where I am I don’t wanna be so stressed this late at night

1 Like

hopefully that’s what it is

I hate to burst everybody’s bubble, but it’s best to just go to bed. The likelihood of decisions coming out tonight is slim to none. Best of luck to everyone!

4 Likes

wait why do we think decisions might come out at 7:30? The ED1 thread had decisions starting to come out at 7?

They accepted 50% of this year’s class ED, which is pretty high.

They accepted 2000? I thought it was only 1000 which would be 25% of the class.

7:30 now… any minute we’ll know

2 Likes

Nothing here yet

Anything?

nope

Give it til like 7:40 if it’s not out by then another week it is

I’ve already had enough of Northeastern tbh. Idk if I can last another week given my frustration with them. Why can’t they just give us a date?

2 Likes

it could also be tomorrow

1 Like