Northeastern University 2021 EA

guys my grandfather’s daughter’s sister’s niece thought about maybe visiting Boston once and said that decisions are coming out in the next 30 seconds and that the acceptance rate is 0.05%. sources: just trust me bro

22 Likes

tbh kinda confusing bc northeastern accepted 11,240 people last year…if they accepted 10% of EA that would be only around 3,600 people and they accepted 1,000 ED1 (and likely will accept around that amount or less for ED2)…with those numbers it would be 5,600 admitted early and i doubt they will accept MORE people RD than all the earlies combined… i just think the numbers don’t really add up

1 Like

nicki minaj said it she must have inside links

10 Likes

Bro your completely wrong. The acceptance rate is -2% this year get it right come on

7 Likes

basically a summary of the past 2 days lol

4 Likes

acceptance rate so low the COLLEGE applies for YOU

6 Likes

cough cough… Hofstra

1 Like

queen nicki plz give us more info

7 Likes

Yalls gotta stop playing with me :sob: my heart rate went up to 121bpm in less than a minute

Y’all know dev ? :roll_eyes: I think he’s releasing them

7 Likes

not dev omfggggg

2 Likes

wait who is dev

1 Like

god of ZeeMee

3 Likes

who is zeemee i am so lost :skull:

1 Like

ZeeMee is a mind, a spirit, an app for hopelessly devoted college applicants

8 Likes

you’re gonna confuse the try hards-

anyway did y’all know that Wendy Williams went to NU?

4 Likes

queen it’s been 30 seconds and my decision’s still not out :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes she told me decisions were coming out by messenger bird today

1 Like

I’m just telling them the truth. My dogs cousins mother’s niece is the dean of admissions and said they actually are rejecting everyone and even rejecting people who didn’t apply to get their acceptance rate negative.

9 Likes