Northeastern University 2021 EA

Can someone confirm that decisions are coming out today or is it someone trolling us?

3 Likes

I mean I can’t confirm that they won’t but based off my knowledge in the portal where it states “all scores that you would like considered must be self reported through the link on the right” I would assume that they won’t see them.

2 Likes

okay thank you! hopefully that won’t hurt my application
 i heard about half of ea applicants were test optional so i hopefully i won’t be at too much of a disadvantage

plzzz this thread has the zeemee gc going crazy

6 Likes

it’s going to be a long frustrating week if it’s not today since this will probably be a daily thing of constant speculations lol

5 Likes

Anyone has link to last year Ed/EA/RD admissions stats ?

1 Like

I applied ED2, If EA has such low acceptance rate does it mean I have more chance to get in?

ok wait i clicked on the self report link in the portal and my sat/act scores are already there, just not my ap exams so i think i’ll be okay

Yea I’d tell you to call admissions if it was earlier but it’s too late now. I wouldn’t worry too much they will probably just be confused since you said you want them to consider scores and then didn’t send them to their knowledge.

Then ur good lol

1 Like

i never reported them on the portal so idk how they showed up hahah
but thank u sm!!

No problem

yes, they started doing a thing this year where they enroll 50% of their class through early decision applicants. Wasn’t a thing last year.

Mama bear kinda sus :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

guess I’m lucky then

lol im so tired of the random theories and rumors I just want to know :sob:

5 Likes

Imagining she’s playing lmao

Less than 10% would be crazy. Rip RD acceptance rate is going to be 1%

1 Like

fr so much speculations. like a roller coaster really happy then mad then back again.

1 Like

This is a joke btw for anyone that didn’t get my sarcasm

1 Like