Northeastern University 2021 EA

YES hahaha scared me

Yes I saw that too and my heart stopped beating

Same!

1 minute until we know!

1 minute? Is it going to be released today?

nope lol

no, i meant 1 minute until we know if they are going to release today

I think they meant one minute until we know if it’ll be released today

1 Like

It could still be released at 7pm right?

1 Like

this is so annoying. i just want them to give us a set time and date

7 Likes

lowk I think we have 3 more hours
they released ED at 7PM EST and it’s only 4 over here

1 Like

probably not pretty much every early action decision has been released starting at 4pm, its early decision that gets released at 7

Just a reminder to you all to take deep breaths and that it’s okay to step away from the computer for a bit! Don’t keep checking the portal if you know it’s going to stress you out, just wait for an email notification. You aren’t at a disadvantage if you don’t check the portal exactly when they come out. If you find joy in speculating and checking consistently then that’s great! But, if you don’t, a reminder that that’s okay too. Deep breaths, y’all. We’ve got this! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just think about your parents’ generation - we had to run to the mailbox every day, hoping for a fat envelope rather than a thin one! Colleges have always operated on their own schedules, and expectant applicants have waited on pins and needles wondering if it’s yes or no. Embrace your part in this legacy, be fortunate that you’re in a position to attend college at all, and understand that everyone is operating in historically unprecedented circumstances. Deep breaths all!!

15 Likes

So wait is release time 4 or 4:30

probably not today

3 Likes

probably tomorrow

Ik lol I meant in general

Is it confirmed that they’re gonna release the decisions in one wave?

someone further up said that a northeastern admissions officer confirmed this during an information session about a week ago

1 Like