Northeastern University 2021 EA

calling admissions offices is a very easy process. i have called a few schools to confirm with a person that they have all my materials. i would def call rn

1 Like

I emailed Monday. @jaimedavis5 yes usually it is an easy process (at least through my experience in other schools.) I think Iā€™ll call on Friday if I dont get a reply : ) thank you!

1 Like

I feel like it has to come out today. They never released it as late as the 27th before.

5 Likes

i think so too

4pm?

hopefully

1 Like

of course!!! good luck :)))))

1 Like

Yep I think so too :crossed_fingers:t3:

Last year they released on Jan 22nd, a Wednesday. They began going out at 4pm and continued throughout the day in waves.

ā€œThe first round has been released, and weā€™ll be releasing throughout the evening!ā€

• NUAdmissions 2020 Twitter
1 Like

Was that their first time letting people know? Or was Jan 22 the official date for EA

They never release the date in advance. As a matter of fact, you may even find out on here itā€™s game on before a tweet from the school.

1 Like

I went on the MyBU portal, then application status, then received, and it shows that they received the official test score that I sent.

Does BU consider AP scores for admission decision? I thought it was just for course credit if attending.

Ohh ok. Mine isnā€™t there yet dammit. When did you send your scores? I did at the start of Jan.

I have literally no clue. if it is just for course credit I donā€™t really care as much right now. Does anyone else know?

Hmm, thatā€™s strange. I sent my scores on Jan 5 but Iā€™m not sure when exactly they received them

Yeah. It may just be a CB problem for me because USC didnā€™t receive them at first either. It does ask to wait a couple weeks for processing. Was yours an SAT score or AP test scores?

Mine were SAT scores. Lol I rushed them cuz I didnā€™t even know we had to send official test scores until my friend told me

Ahhh I see. I went test optional lol but I am glad you got yours in since that is a bit more crucial

yeah I kinda applied last minute so I didnā€™t really look at what they required