Northeastern University 2021 ED2

hi guys- I just checked my portal and realized I applied test optional. I did not mean to do that. I had already entered all my scores, since everything had to be self-reported, but I must have clicked something in the that made me go test optional. Do you think its worth it to reach out to my AO? I worked so hard for these scores and I didn’t intend to apply test optional. lmk what if should do :frowning:

As long as you self reported your scores you should be okay. I also applied test optional in regards to SAT but indicated I would submit AP scores, and I self reported in the portal along with submitted them to the school. Thats what my counselor told me to so, so you should also be okay.

I indicated that my test scores should be considered in Common App and I also sent my scores via College Board to Northeastern. I just emailed my Admissions Officer, so hopefully this problem gets resolved. Thank you :slight_smile:

I have that too, I dont think it means anything !

nooo i was talking ab how u said 2/3 at 7pm :flushed: had me kinda spooked

Hi Everyone! Thanks @realnickiminaj for kicking this off! For a centralized place + info + archival purposes, I’m going to close this thread and move this discussion over to here:

Please post there for decisions and let me know directly if you have any concerns! Thanks and good luck!