Northeastern University 2021 ED2

This is a good sign but it could also mean next Wednesday cause thats close too. Also this is CC so take it with a grain of salt.

1 Like

I mean we donā€™t know the exact wording of the email but ā€œvery soon, keep checking your emailsā€ I feel like implies at least this week. And yeah always take things with a grain of salt on CC and A2C cause people are annoying but that account seems legit they have pfp and have been active on this thread and other NE threads so I kinda trust

1 Like

idk if this matters and if its happened to anyone else but hereā€™s whats happened recently.

1. i checked my portal sunday night (I check it literally daily) and a new form named ā€œparent asset confirmationā€ appeared under my financial aid section as not received.
  2. under ed agreements for documents, it appears twice, but with different dates (1/22 and 1/28). i donā€™t think it was there before, but Iā€™m not sure.
  3. yesterday, my guidance counselor texted me she was having a meeting w nu ab meā€¦ i tried to pry info from her whether it was good or bad news with them and obviously my gc refused to answer lol.
    does anyone know why or what about nu would have a meeting with my counselor YESTERDAY? if its coming out today i feel like its too close to make a decision, but even if it comes out next week its super last minute but idk

also, if u check the ea threat on cc, people cant login to their thing and a lot of people are having issues. sign that portal is not working?? go look at it

Does anyone else see the ā€œparent asset confirmationā€ in their portal because I dont. I also think that some people from last year had different things happen yet still were accepted.

I donā€™t have it, and I didnā€™t apply for fa

i applied fa both fafsa and css

I wouldnā€™t read into portal stuff too much, the documents everyone submits are different and everything is prone to tech issues, but the thing with the counselor is weird. Iā€™ve maybe heard of AOs emailing the counselors for like additional documents but setting up a meeting this close to the decision date is interesting, and not to give you false hope and obvi Iā€™m not an expert but I feel like thatā€™s good? Like why would they set up a meeting just to reject you? idk

1 Like

Im still interested about that AO saying ā€œlook for emailsā€ and that it would be very soon. I hope it comes out tonight

1 Like

i hope its good but idkā€¦ i texted her today to see if she would tell me anything but shes been leaving me on read since yesterdayā€¦ i guess because she cant say anything but shes being so sus lol. Iā€™m probably just overthinking it. weā€™ll find out eventually

damn even our counselors are leaving us on read, but itā€™s possible she might just not know, they might have just asked some questions. but we wouldnā€™t know until they release them! Iā€™m just tryna distract myself lol

i swear on my whole life that im not a bot lol, just waiting on my decisions like everyone else! i got this info from my friend who emailed their admissions officer at neu

1 Like

i also emailed my counselor and they told me today ā€œdecisions are going out soon, so the wait is almost over.ā€ Iā€™m optimistic yā€™all!!

2 Likes

wait thatā€™s really good news- I think today is the day

i donā€™t wanna read into it TOO much but this thread has me realllyyyyy optimisticā€¦

1 Like

lol I believe you! itā€™s just on a lot of college threads including the ED 1 one people will fake saying they have inside knowledge about decision releases just to mess with people, but usually itā€™s like 5 hour old accounts with no other comments and they donā€™t respond to messages so I trust you lol

1 Like

It has me hopeful but it also could mean within the next week or so in my opinion.

3 Likes

low expectations high hopes everyone

4 Likes

Good luck everyone of course, hopefully the wait ends today

Do u guys see any changes in the portal

i def agree, but the idea of being done today is sooooo appealing

1 Like