Northeastern University 2021 ED2

In total 11 APs and almost all honors, but your course rigor is compared to the rest of your school, so if your school only offers 3 APs and a few advanced classes and you take them all, that is still attractive as you have max course rigor despite 3 in total not being objectively that many if that makes sense

1 Like

Congratulations!

Thank you for the info. My brother’s HS doesn’t offer many at all. In total he will wind up with 3 AP’s out of 6 offered. They also have a selection process and only one class of each. once it’s filled they close out the AP.

1 Like

And the AOs know all that, the school counselors submit a form all about the school, how many APs offered, any such selection criteria or other restrictions on the student’s coursework, and how rigorous the student’s work is from not very to very rigorous, so I wouldn’t worry, it sounds like your brother is in good shape :+1:

1 Like

I got in!
barbz in boston :nail_care::nail_care:

Decision: NUin
ACT: 30
GPA: my school doesn’t submit but it was a 3.3 uw
State: NJ
Major: International Affairs
FA: no
Honors/NMF/etc?: none

so stoked tho omg

3 Likes

Congrats! Cant wait to be classmates with you next year

4 Likes

ahhhhh congrats! guys the queen herself is going to school with us that’s so exciting <3333

2 Likes

HEYYYYY EVERYONE!

decision: accepted
test scores: none!
gpa: ~4.2 weighted, idk unweighted
state: ma
major: biological/biomedical sciences
fa: yes, still waiting on more info ab it tho cuz i just submitted more forms
honors/nmf/etc?: accepted with deans scholarship!

3 Likes

pretty light courseload; three AP classes

is there some sort of admitted students group chat?

There used to be a groupme but it was closed. I think they are trying to get new things up, but you can also connect with northeasternco25 on instagram

Yay my daughter got in!!! But it looks like no merit!!! Not sure we qualify for financial aid. does anyone know if there is still potential merit aid to be awarded? Not sure we can do it without
but now we are ED. Any advice?

I was also admitted ED2. If you look at the aid letter, it should say, if she was given, some grants. Merit scholarship are usually for students who far exceed academic expectations, aka not me lol. Without knowing everything I cant give a perfect answer, but it should say it in the award letter.

Merit awards are shown in a separate tab. They are not mentioned in the acceptance letter.

Will she be a National Merit Finalist?

It just says she had to submit the CCS and other info still.

Ohhhh, you wont receive your financial aid award until she submits CSS and Fafsa. Do that now and you will receive the award shortly.

2 Likes

oop correction health sciences*

Does anyone know when portals are most likely to come out?

portals?

Whoops. I mean the MyNortheastern accounts and stuff.

I didn’t get it either