Northeastern University 2021 RD

Post a screenshot if you can.

They are for me! I logged into the portal and was greeted with a denial letter, lmao

2 Likes

Accepted EA here! Wishing you the best of luck everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you from NE?

I’m really sorry. I hope you find somewhere you love.

1 Like

Nope I’m from FL. My early action decision came out about 2 hours after New England wave

Are we sure that they aren’t lying?? Can someone else from NE who applied RD confirm they are coming out today?

2 Likes

You applied Ea, got deferred, and your RD decision came out today as denied? Are you sure??

Ummm… yup, I’m sure, lmao. Since you don’t believe me for whatever reason, here’s my denial letter. Hope you’re happy.

Ok. I’m sorry. Some people lie to create anxiety. I’m truly sorry! You will find the school that is best for you!

3 Likes

I don’t know if everyone is getting theirs at the same time. But I know someone who applied RD and they just got their decision.

No they are telling the truth. People on reddit got their decision. I am truly sorry!

1 Like

wait ahhhh! I’m from west coast tho so according to the original post above i have to wait about 4 more hours :frowning:

I’m from New York and have heard nothing, when does NY usually hear

1 Like

5-6PM, the guy who wrote this thread posted it above

2 Likes

Oh okay, sorry I didn’t see it. Thank you!

Are financials being released as well ?

Yes! I think financial aid comes with your acceptance letter

2 Likes

i really wish they were all at the same time. now the rest of us have to sit here anxiously waiting!!

1 Like

Does anybody know stats of any acceptances? I’m so nervous omg I’m shaking