NY student aiming high [98 GPA, 1540 SAT, CS + Econ]

I agree that UIUC and UMich are not safties for your major. And even if they were, you would not hear an EA decision until late January. Which is obviously too late to add any schools that have a late Dec/early Jan application deadline.

UIUC does have CS +Econ as a major with a slightly higher acceptance rate than just CS.

3 Likes

Since people don’t seem to be familiar with that term, I suggest changing your title as at a glance it reads as if you live in CA.

3 Likes

The Sweat Hogs ? :).

The Sweat Hogs were from NY like the OP himself, not the Bay Area. So perhaps New York Sweat?

I do wonder if this is a term people outside the Bay Area use to talk about the Bay Area that no one who actually lives in the Bay Area would ever say - like San Fran or Frisco.

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: Not people my age.

What are the chances this OP knows what we are talking about? Sorry to go off topic. Welcome Back Kotter nostalgia is to blame. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.