NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

:x:

Look you can bring that negativity on you, but don’t do it for others. Some of us still have hope even with DC!

3 Likes

Guys your housing portal can change still so please don’t lose hope

That is fair. I wish you guys the best

Alright guys enough is enough, I am going to sleep. The moment I wake up my future will take a stroll, we will see what happens when it happens

1 Like

good luck today everyone!! no matter what happens we should be proud of all the hard work we have done. one school’s acceptance or rejection does not define us, and we will be successful wherever we go. wishing everyone the best!

7 Likes

Hence why you guys should not lose hope, the portal can still change, but I do see why you guys are mad

2 Likes

Any CAS kids try seeing if you can login to your portal

her portal changed 5 days before decision date

1 Like

anyone applying for gallatin? and what was the percentage of ed 1 applicants that applied there and got in?

How?

i applied to gallatin

there’s a upload button on the bottom of the text box

do you know the stats?

I been looking through the thread, and it seems like most people had their housing change early, so few days b4 the decision date. I did notice that someone had their change a day before so perhaps some of yours can change as well.

mine didn’t so ig i didn’t get in

i took a class over the summer with sps and got an A do you think that will increase my chances???

i’ve seen kids who took summer classes get accepted and rejected, so no idea. But it shows demonstrated interest, which is good

what does the housing thing look like for everyone?

my housing just glitched out lol