NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

did they get an actual rejection decision? Reddit is sus sometimes so I would take everything posted on there with a grain of salt

what did you have on ur housing portal bro? and where are you from? Im sorry im just hella nervous rn

1 Like

Wait am I the only one who got like a definitive indicator are there others?

i cant find the NYU reddit thread. someone drop the link pls

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/klec67/new_york_university_rd_megathread/

1 Like

are people seeing a letter on their application status portal or just through albert???

here’s to hoping financial aid will update through the night but it’s not looking good for me lol

3 Likes

NAH BRO NYU BOUND 2025 WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im excited

I WANT TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE

2 Likes

do we know if anyone’s gotten emails about status updates or if they’re just refreshing their portals?

1 Like

Is this what you see on Albert?

5 Likes

What if they tricked us and wanted to spice things up a bit and release it from 12-3am rather than 12-3pm​:joy::joy:

7 Likes

So do we think these are geographic waves instead of decision waves? I mean if someone got rejected, this can’t just be an accepted wave

Glad u got in to nyu bc I’m waitlisted at Berkeley​:smirk: looks like I’ll be taking ur spot bc my nyu indicators point towards a rejection :sob:

3 Likes

they really like us sleep deprived

2 Likes

click financial aid links, when I clicked that it let me select 2021-2022 and showed all my financial aid offer stuff

initiation into college life i guess

I have it like that

Mathematics! And I mean pure math, applied math is for stinky people (lol jk ily math nerds). Not sure what I want to do after. I have an idea but I want to keep my options open.

Also, happy March 31st everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

can someone send the reddit link?