NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Do u have one button and summer?

have we figured out waht summer and spring is

I feel like the chosen one with my financial aid offer right now 🧍🏽‍♀️

11 Likes

im gonna be at school tomorrow :sleepy: but congratulations!!! u deserve it!!!

1 Like

Remake of Harry Potter

1 Like

Thx but even with the offer Im still gonna be quaking until I see that confetti tomorrow😅

2 Likes

Im on a rejection streak with 5 back to back “we are unable to offer you admission”. NYU please pass the vibe check and let me innnn

10 Likes

it’s so crazy how competitive NYU has gotten though I remember the acceptance rate being around 30% my freshman year of high school

14 Likes

bro why am I refreshing my fin aid page. I didn’t even apply for FA :skull:

6 Likes

I am refreshing my status page and my financial aid portal every 10 seconds.

4 Likes

Are your student ID numbers on Bursar the same or different as the applicant portal ID number?

oof. gl. I hope you get in

Different

1 Like

Hey guys!

I didn’t apply financial aid. My financial status shows “Select the aid year you wish to view, 2022 New York University, Inquiry access denied.” There is a column to select there.

My friend who didn’t apply aid shows “There is no financial aid information found”. No column.

We show different things though we didn’t apply aid.

My housing portal shows 1 button+summer only+waitlist undergraduate
His portal shows 1 button+spring+summer

1 Like

hello, ik this is early but I wanted to post an exit poll for our future class of 2026. it is meant for people post-decisions :).

2 Likes

Can you send me the link u use to get to housing? All I see is academic year and summer but no pictures/buttons to select

This is giving me less hope with spring+summer indicators. At this point they should just send it out and not have us wait.

3 Likes

We have one ig. Huh okay

1 Like

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

As for financial information, click “Financial Aid” on bottom left on Albert, then choose “Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)”. You’ll see everything.

2 Likes

oh you do? nvm then lmao