NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I am also from east coast with no changes

Does this have to do with MLK?

any indians seeing changes? im worried :///

people on reddit seem to say that no changes have been made to cas portals yet? idk if that’s true though.

Nah I’m CAS and mine changed. NC btw

ah okay thanks

Apologies for being a curmudgeon in a pretty civilized forum, but I gotta say that it’s pretty annoying seeing 30+ messages on the admissions thread just to realize it is simply more wild speculation about the web interface. This is not helpful, folk–quite the opposite.

3 Likes

Do you think then that Summer 2021 doesn’t just mean an acceptance? Like maybe it could be the accepted and waitlisted group?

nope

indicators seemed to hold true last time, people are just curious

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know. The only thing is I have yet to read someone that has one button and whose portal hasn’t changed to only Summer 2021. Seems unlikely that everyone would have gotten in. But again, maybe if your portal changed it means that you got in. I have no idea

what did u have in ur housing portal before it changed?

Spring and Summer

I think I saw a few people on reddit with one button with spring/summer. Idk though, not sure what these indicators will mean until we get decisions.

same

was having just summer a thing last application cycle? I thought it was spring 2021 dc was reject/waitlist and no forms or academic year 2021-2022 was accepted

Yeah which is funny because by that point it won’t matter because we will know.

1 Like

The ones who have summer 2021 only, what are your options?

Exactly lol

I still have both buttons, spring (dc) and summer (ny)