NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

omg guys I do not think I paid enough attention to my application all I know is I applied for a major in journalism

nope

Which faculties

We have a drop-down menu option for academic year 2024-25 housing. Could that mean getting admitted directly as a senior? That would save some serious dough.

1 Like

Cas

Would this even work if I didn’t apply for housing? Did most of you actually apply or no?

nobody has applied yet?

oh no i mean in the common app, wasn’t there an option to indicate whether you would live on campus? there might not have been–i don’t remember exactly.

ah yes there was - to indicate what we plan - i filled yes to that!

1 Like

oh i see! so i’m not sure if it would make a difference for me specifically, since I indicated I would commute from home.

I also applied to Gallatin and have the same options in the housing portal. Are your buttons gone?

1 Like

the “application update” button is gone for me. is it gone for you too?

nope I still have both buttons, but I’m international maybe they haven’t update it yet

2 Likes

me: worrying about housing portal trick
also me: didn’t apply for housing

4 Likes

For the standardized test on the application portal, does yours have a gray check mark, that says waived? I just noticed that it isn’t green. I didn’t submit Scores because they kept getting cancelled. Was I supposed to send in AP tests instead ? I just listed them on the common App. Is my application not even complete yet? :woman_facepalming:t3:

they’re test optional for 2020-2021

One button (update information), summer 2021 only, CAS applicant.

2 Likes

should I be worried if I have 2 buttons?

no u shouldnt

No one really knows. I have two buttons too. Seems like a decent amount of people still do.

1 Like