NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I honestly think that all of it doesn’t mean much. And if it does mean something, would you reject other schools or make any serious decision on a “maybe confusing indicator”? We really have 5 days left. All of us have been waiting for so long, we can do it!!! Also, I am sure that I am not the only one who had acceptances from other schools, so we’ve got options!!!

1 Like

Try clicking “Access Application” and see if the portal changes after. I originally had just “Summer 2021” and then after clicking Access Application and reloading my page, the “Academic Year 2021-2022” popped up! Not sure if there’s any correlation with that.

Does everyone who has the Academic Year 2021-2022 have “Waitlist Undergraduate” under “Term Classification” and “New York City”? Does anyone have anything different?

Just to change things a little, if you don’t get into NYU, where will you go?

1 Like

I know it’s getting rly repetitive at this point lol but isn’t this how it’s supposed to look ? Also I only have 1 button on my portal it changed yesterday.

how did u get to that screen

do most people have access to the “academic year” application? because i don’t.

am i the only one which no update at all and the two request buttons on the main portal still

5 Likes

OH NO. I only have one button now and only Summer 21 in my housing portal. It seems I have been rejected :pensive:

minerva most likely

Anyone else applying for Tisch and seen any changes?

1 Like

no I have two buttons as well

ok phew, best of luck

1 Like

I applied to Tisch for Drama (Acting) BFA! I only have one button (besides Artistic Review) and I have both Academic Year and Summer 2021.

1 Like

that is considered to signal admission, not rejection

1 Like

STAWP I was already practicing my rejection face :joy::sob:

2 Likes

The bad indicator is the spring 2021 dc one, the good one is academic year, as both were in previous cycles, but no one rlly knows what the rest are (aka summer only)

no one knows like the correct indicator because we have those with academic and summer box and some without academic box with summer

what the hell is the academic year indicator? That was not a thing during ED2 LMAO

The stern email doesn’t work for me ;-; prob got rejected rip